Date(s) - 21/04/2021
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Keratinocytes control skin immune homeostasis through de novo-synthesized glucocorticoids (Science Advances 2021) Presented by Truong San Phan
- Sustained androgen receptor signaling is a determinant of melanoma cell growth potential and tumorigenesis (Journal of Experimental Medicine) presented by Min Ma
Registration is free. We look forward to seeing you at the next session. Use the timezone converter to easily convert to your time. Access the Media section to watch the previous episodes and Q&A
This ESDR Kitchen Episode is kindly sponsored by Almirall and Sanofi.
Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron are committed to providing resources to advance research in dermatology in areas of unmet medical needs among patients with poorly controlled moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
Every second Wednesday at 13.30 (CET), we will run a live, moderated free webinar on Zoom. One theme out of the following will be cooked during each webinar:
- The Recipe Book: New technologies and research techniques explained
- Sweet and Sour: Two protagonists debate a hot topic
- Freshly Baked: The latest high impact research findings
- Molecular Cuisine: Discovery pathways from well-known leaders in investigative dermatology