UPDATE: the KSID Meeting scheduled for March 2020 has been postponed due to concerns about the current outbreak of COVID-19 in the region. We will update you once the meeting has been rescheduled.
KSID will offer:
- USD 1200 to assist with travel and accommodation
- waived registration for 2020 KSID meeting
- aged 40 or under at 1 April 2020
- Member of the ESDR (new membership application is also possible)
- may reside or be working in any country within Europe
- has submitted an abstract to the KSID meeting as presenting author
How to apply
- Apply by email to KSID Director of International Affairs, Soyun Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Include a brief CV of applicant & a copy of the abstract submitted for the KSID meeting
Successful applicants will be notified by email.
Period of application:
- Currently suspended due to covid-19 travel restrictions