Date(s) - 01/07/2021 - 03/07/2021
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
The 6th World Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Conference 2021 will be held in an innovative hybrid format with segments both in-person in Stockholm and online. This year’s theme is CONNECTED, INFORMED, and UNITED to improve multidisciplinary care for people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
The aim with the World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference is to:
- Increase global recognition of psoriatic disease and its severity
- Unite psoriasis stakeholders, to strengthen international collaboration
- Share the latest scientific and clinical developments on psoriasis
- Encourage new research projects
- Highlight the patient perspective, so that the conference will ultimately improve living conditions for the international psoriasis community.
The World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference is an established scientific conference organized by IFPA. It presents the latest developments in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research. Because medical professionals from both the dermatology and rheumatology field attend, the conference provides a unique cross-specialty forum. Delegates can explore psoriatic disease from different perspectives by networking with patients and industry representatives in attendance. Since 2006, we have organized the World Conference every third year. The latest conference drew over 1,100 delegates from across the world.
Visit ifpaworldconference.com for updates.