Welcome to the ESDR Kitchen!
ESDR is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new series of live webinars: ESDR Kitchen.
Every second Wednesday at 13.30 (CET), we will run a live, moderated free webinar.
One theme out of the following will be cooked during each webinar:
- The Recipe Book: New technologies and research techniques explained
- Sweet and Sour: Two protagonists debate a hot topic
- Freshly Baked: The latest high impact research findings
- Molecular Cuisine: Discovery pathways from well-known leaders in investigative dermatology
A detailed schedule of future webinars can be found in the events calendar here.
Access to webinars is currently free but only 500 seats are available: please pre-register here. Registration is only required once for the ESDR Kitchen series.
Missed the Live Stream?
The full presentations and Q&A from the ESDR Kitchen series are available on the Media section of our website and on our YouTube channel.
ESDR Kitchen Episodes 7 to 14 are kindly supported through a grant from Amgen.
The Recipe Book
Sweet and Sour
Hair follicle stem cell replication stress drives IFI16/STING-dependent inflammation in hidradenitis suppurativa – Presented by Cindy Orvain
Sensing of endogenous nucleic acids by ZBP1 induces necroptosis and skin inflammation – Presented by Wim Declercq
Mechanisms of stretch-mediated skin expansion at single-cell resolution – Presented by Mariaceleste Aragona
The commensal skin microbiota triggers type I IFN–dependent innate repair responses in injured skin – Presented by Jérémy Di Domizio
IgE effector mechanisms, in concert with mast cells, contribute to acquired host defense against Staphylococcus aureus – Presented by Philipp Starkl
Myeloperoxidase Modulates Inflammation in Generalized Pustular Psoriasis and Additional Rare Pustular Skin Diseases – Presented by Stefan Haskamp
Loss-of-Function Myeloperoxidase Mutations Are Associated with Increased Neutrophil Counts and Pustular Skin Disease – Presented by Francesca Capon
- Psoriasis:A Personal Peripatetic Path of Discovery – Chris Griffiths – webcast
- A personal journey through the biology and the pathology of skin pigmentation – Alain Taïeb & Muriel Cario-André – webcast
- Beyond sticking together: My quest to understand why there are so many epidermal cadherins – Kathleen Green – REGISTER HERE