Welcome to the ESDR Kitchen!
ESDR is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new series of live webinars: ESDR Kitchen.
Every second Wednesday at 13.30 (CET), we will run a live, moderated free webinar.
One theme out of the following will be cooked during each webinar:
- The Recipe Book: New technologies and research techniques explained
- Sweet and Sour: Two protagonists debate a hot topic
- Freshly Baked: The latest high impact research findings
- Molecular Cuisine: Discovery pathways from well-known leaders in investigative dermatology
A detailed schedule of future webinars can be found in the events calendar here.
Access to webinars is currently free but only 500 seats are available: please pre-register here. Registration is only required once for the ESDR Kitchen series.
Missed the Live Stream?
The full presentations and Q&A from the ESDR Kitchen series are available on the Media section of our website and on our YouTube channel.
ESDR Kitchen Episodes are generously supported by
Episodes 7 to 14 supported through a grant from Amgen
Episodes 12 to 19 sponsored by Sanofi
Episodes 18 to 25 sponsored by Almirall
Episodes 20 to 27 are kindly supported by BMS
The Recipe Book
Sweet and Sour
- Mouse models of Atopic Dermatitis – Saeko Nakajima – 14 July, 01:30 PM – Register
- Biological Models to Study Melanoma – Lionel Larue – 19 May – Watch the video now
- Proteomic Skin Atlas – Beatrice Dyring-Andersen – 24 March, 01:30PM CET – Watch the video
- Epigenomic profiling for unraveling gene regulation in skin – Andrew Lin Ji – Watch the video now
- Keratins: structural v regulatory proteins – Pierre Coulombe and Birgit Lane – 30 June, 01:30 PM – Register
- Can we prevent or cure androgenetic alopecia? – Ralf Paus and Andrew Messenger – 10 Mar, 01:30 PM – Watch the video
- Atopic Dermatitis & Cardiovascular Disease – Sinead Langan and Sara Brown – 13 Jan 2021 – Watch now
- Analysis of Matched Skin and Gut Microbiome of Patients with Vitiligo Reveals Deep Skin Dysbiosis: Link with Mitochondrial and Immune Changes (J Invest Dermatol. 2021 ) – presented by Meri Tulic
- Recruitment of inflammatory monocytes by senescent fibroblasts inhibits antigen-specific tissue immunity during human aging. (Nat Aging 1, 2021) – presented by Emma Chambers
– 16 June, 01:30 PM – Watch the video
- Keratinocytes control skin immune homeostasis through de novo-synthesized glucocorticoids (Science Advances 2021) Presented by Truong San Phan
- Sustained androgen receptor signaling is a determinant of melanoma cell growth potential and tumorigenesis (Journal of Experimental Medicine) presented by Min Ma
- Developmental cell programs are co-opted in inflammatory skin disease presented by Gary Reynolds
- Essential Functions of Glycans in Human Epithelia Dissected by a CRISPR-Cas9-Engineered Human Organotypic Skin Model presented by Sally Dabelsteen
– 10 Feb, Watch the video
- Mass Cytometry Analysis Tools for Decrypting the Complexity of Biological Systems – Tiago R. Matos – webcast
- Sc-RNAseq to study skin – Patrick M. Brunner – webcast
- CRISPR Genetic Screens to unravel novel genetic elements in epidermal homeostasis and disease – Auken Otten – 11 Nov, 01:30 PM – Webcast
Hair follicle stem cell replication stress drives IFI16/STING-dependent inflammation in hidradenitis suppurativa – Presented by Cindy Orvain
Sensing of endogenous nucleic acids by ZBP1 induces necroptosis and skin inflammation – Presented by Wim Declercq
Mechanisms of stretch-mediated skin expansion at single-cell resolution – Presented by Mariaceleste Aragona
The commensal skin microbiota triggers type I IFN–dependent innate repair responses in injured skin – Presented by Jérémy Di Domizio
IgE effector mechanisms, in concert with mast cells, contribute to acquired host defense against Staphylococcus aureus – Presented by Philipp Starkl
Myeloperoxidase Modulates Inflammation in Generalized Pustular Psoriasis and Additional Rare Pustular Skin Diseases – Presented by Stefan Haskamp
Loss-of-Function Myeloperoxidase Mutations Are Associated with Increased Neutrophil Counts and Pustular Skin Disease – Presented by Francesca Capon
– 9 Dec, 01:30 PM – Watch now
- Psoriasis:A Personal Peripatetic Path of Discovery – Chris Griffiths – webcast
- A personal journey through the biology and the pathology of skin pigmentation – Alain Taïeb & Muriel Cario-André – webcast
- Beyond sticking together: My quest to understand why there are so many epidermal cadherins – Kathleen Green – Webcast