Welcome to the ESDR Kitchen!
ESDR is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new series of live webinars: ESDR Kitchen.
Every second Wednesday at 13.30 (CET), we will run a live, moderated free webinar.
One theme out of the following will be cooked during each webinar:
- The Recipe Book: New technologies and research techniques explained
- Sweet and Sour: Two protagonists debate a hot topic
- Freshly Baked: The latest high impact research findings
- Molecular Cuisine: Discovery pathways from well-known leaders in investigative dermatology
A detailed schedule of future webinars can be found in the events calendar here.
Access to webinars is currently free but only 500 seats are available: please pre-register here. Registration is only required once for the ESDR Kitchen series.
Missed the Live Stream?
The full presentations and Q&A from the ESDR Kitchen series are available on the Media section of our website and on our YouTube channel.
ESDR Kitchen Episodes are generously supported by
Episodes 7 to 14 supported through a grant from Amgen
Episodes 12 to 19 sponsored by Sanofi
Episodes 18 to 25 sponsored by Almirall
The Recipe Book
Sweet and Sour
- Keratins: structural v regulatory proteins – Pierre Coulombe and Birgit Lane – 30 June, 01:30 PM – Register
- Can we prevent or cure androgenetic alopecia? – Ralf Paus and Andrew Messenger – 10 Mar, 01:30 PM – Watch the video
- Atopic Dermatitis & Cardiovascular Disease – Sinead Langan and Sara Brown – 13 Jan 2021 – Watch now
- Keratinocytes control skin immune homeostasis through de novo-synthesized glucocorticoids (Science Advances 2021) Presented by Truong San Phan
- Sustained androgen receptor signaling is a determinant of melanoma cell growth potential and tumorigenesis (Journal of Experimental Medicine) presented by Min Ma
– 21 April, 01:30 PM – Register
- More information coming soon
- More information coming soon
– 16 June, 01:30 PM – Register
- Developmental cell programs are co-opted in inflammatory skin disease presented by Gary Reynolds
- Essential Functions of Glycans in Human Epithelia Dissected by a CRISPR-Cas9-Engineered Human Organotypic Skin Model presented by Sally Dabelsteen
– 10 Feb, Watch the video
- Mass Cytometry Analysis Tools for Decrypting the Complexity of Biological Systems – Tiago R. Matos – webcast
- Sc-RNAseq to study skin – Patrick M. Brunner – webcast
- CRISPR Genetic Screens to unravel novel genetic elements in epidermal homeostasis and disease – Auken Otten – 11 Nov, 01:30 PM – Webcast
Hair follicle stem cell replication stress drives IFI16/STING-dependent inflammation in hidradenitis suppurativa – Presented by Cindy Orvain
Sensing of endogenous nucleic acids by ZBP1 induces necroptosis and skin inflammation – Presented by Wim Declercq
Mechanisms of stretch-mediated skin expansion at single-cell resolution – Presented by Mariaceleste Aragona
The commensal skin microbiota triggers type I IFN–dependent innate repair responses in injured skin – Presented by Jérémy Di Domizio
IgE effector mechanisms, in concert with mast cells, contribute to acquired host defense against Staphylococcus aureus – Presented by Philipp Starkl
Myeloperoxidase Modulates Inflammation in Generalized Pustular Psoriasis and Additional Rare Pustular Skin Diseases – Presented by Stefan Haskamp
Loss-of-Function Myeloperoxidase Mutations Are Associated with Increased Neutrophil Counts and Pustular Skin Disease – Presented by Francesca Capon
– 9 Dec, 01:30 PM – Watch now
- Psoriasis:A Personal Peripatetic Path of Discovery – Chris Griffiths – webcast
- A personal journey through the biology and the pathology of skin pigmentation – Alain Taïeb & Muriel Cario-André – webcast
- Beyond sticking together: My quest to understand why there are so many epidermal cadherins – Kathleen Green – Webcast