The EADV/ESDR Summer Research Workshop is an annual week-long course co-organised by the EADV and ESDR.
- The number of available course places per year is 25.
- The selection of candidates is made based on CVs, year of residency and the number of courses previously attended.
- EADV/ESDR Resident courses are for dermatology and venereology residents (both EADV members, ESDR members and non-members).
- Selected candidates will receive free registration and the educational material which was presented during the course.
- EADV/ESDR also offers accommodation, catering, and a social event during the course.
- EADV/ESDR members will benefit from an educational grant, to be eligible for the grant annual membership dues must be settled one month prior to the course.