Prof. Michel Gilliet’s group at the department of Dermatology of the University Hospital of Lausanne is offering a
Postdoctoral researcher position in skin immunology
Starting in fall 2021 for at least two years in the field of basic and skin immunology.
Our research group has been focusing on understanding the pathogenesis of inflammatory skin diseases such as psoriasis and lupus as well as the role of innate immunity and dendritic cells in the skin.
The successful applicant will be part of a highly-motivated team that further develops these thematic. Applicants are asked to explain based on their prior research work how they would fit in our group.
Desired skills and experience
The following profile is required for the successful candidate:
• PhD degree
• Strong background in human immunology and/or animal experimentation
• Excellent research track record measured by publications
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Good English communication and writing skills
About the employer
What we have to offer
• A challenging research project with prospects of high impact publications
• A dynamic multi-cultural scientific environment with interdisciplinary interactions and scientific meetings
• State of the art research facilities with spacious laboratories, cutting-edge technologies and expertise as well as large animal facilities and access to clinical samples
Salaries are based on recommendation of the Swiss National Science Foundation and adapted to work experience.
Please submit your application in English, including a CV, a list of publications, a brief description of the research experience and interests, as well as the names and contact information of three referees. Applications should be addressed to Prof. Michel Gilliet (Michel.email@example.com) and Dr. Jeremy Di Domizio (Jeremy.Difirstname.lastname@example.org).