The EADV supports excellence in research through our dedicated Project Proposal programme.
Find out more about the grants offered by the EADV to make your research idea a published reality.
2021 APPLICATIONS OPEN
Deadline: 1 April 2021
- An investigator cannot apply in more than one project as a Project Leader in a single round proposal;
- An investigator cannot apply as a Project Leader if he/she already has an approved project that is being funded by the PPRC and has not been completed;
- Executive officers of the EADV are not eligible to apply for a grant by the PPRC as Project Leaders;
- Board members and Committee chairs/members may apply as Project Leaders or co-investigators for PPRC funding but cannot be personally compensated through the grant;
- Funding will be firstly allocated at the end of the submission year;
- The funding period essentially starts at the beginning of the year that follows the submission. Please consider this for the project timeplan and budget.
Criteria for evaluation:
A project which is in conflict with EADV or is in conflict with EADV initiatives pursued by other committees of EADV, will not be evaluated by the PPRC.
- The project benefits the EADV: the project will contribute to the mission and reputation of the EADV;
- The project benefits patients with skin diseases and contributes to the understanding of skin diseases, physician capabilities or patient care;
- The project involves several expert groups from European countries with a synergistic or complementary role in pursuing the objectives of the project;
- The project is co-ordinated by investigators with sufficient background experience and/or training in the specific research field;
- The project is original and carries true scientific or clinical interest;
- The project is feasible: the project objectives are realistic and can be achieved within a reasonable time frame (1-2 years);
- The project management plan is adequate: timing and resources are clearly specified and in line with the project requirements. Deliverables are clear and measurable;
- The project budget is adequate: a detailed realistic budget with justification of all elements is provided.
The budget limit on project funding is 100.000 Euros.
The budget includes:
- Salary for project leader and other essential personnel;
- Equipment, supplies and software;
- Facilities and administrative costs;
- Travel expenses;
- Publications and miscellaneous costs.