The objective of the awards is to help promising researchers obtain international exposure of their work at an early stage in their career and thereby help develop their professionalism and sense of achievement.
- ESDR will offer two travel awards for EUR 2’000 each to support ESDR members aged 40 and residing in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Make sure you have submitted an abstract for the Montagna Symposium.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa -based researchers
- Member of the ESDR (new membership application is also possible)
- Aged 40 or less at the time of application.
How to apply
- Apply by email to the ESDR Executive Director, Thomas Florestan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applications should include:
- Brief CV of applicant
- Confirmation of accepted registration to Montagna Symposium 2023
The ESDR will notify the successful applicants by email.
For more information about the Meeting, please go to: https://montagnasymposium.org/
PERIOD OF APPLICATION:
- Deadline 25 July 2023
- 2 travel awards of EUR 2’000 each