Date(s) - 14/10/2020
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Di Domizio, J., Belkhodja, C., Chenuet, P. et al. The commensal skin microbiota triggers type I IFN–dependent innate repair responses in injured skin. Nat Immunol (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41590-020-0721-6
- Aragona M, Sifrim A, Malfait M, Song Y, Van Herck J, Dekoninck S, Gargouri S, Lapouge G, Swedlund B, Dubois C, Baatsen P, Vints K, Han S, Tissir F, Voet T, Simons BD, Blanpain C. Mechanisms of stretch-mediated skin expansion at single-cell resolution. Nature. 2020 Jul 29. doi:10.1038/s41586-020-2555-7
Registration is free. We look forward to seeing you at the next session.
Access the Media section to watch the previous episodes and Q&A
This ESDR Kitchen Episode is kindly supported by Amgen with a grant.
ESDR is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new series of live webinars: ESDR Kitchen.
Every second Wednesday at 13.30 (CET), we will run a live, moderated free webinar on Zoom. One theme out of the following will be cooked during each webinar:
- The Recipe Book: New technologies and research techniques explained
- Sweet and Sour: Two protagonists debate a hot topic
- Freshly Baked: The latest high impact research findings
- Molecular Cuisine: Discovery pathways from well-known leaders in investigative dermatology