Grants for ISID 2023 can be submitted during the abstract submission process (Step 3).Application...
Online submission of abstracts opened on Tuesday 25 October 2022, and closes on 10 January 2023 at...
Access the on demand sessions via the ESDR 2022 web platform . 1. Enter the email address you used...
A new Grant opportunity has been launched during the 51st Annual ESDR Meeting. The new Mary Kay -...
The European Society for Dermatological Research (ESDR) held its AGM on 30 September 2022. Chaired...
The European Society for Dermatological Research (ESDR) held its AGM on 30 September 2022 during...
About The ESDR
The European Society for Dermatological Research (ESDR), founded in 1970, is a non-profit organization promoting basic and clinical science related to dermatology. The ESDR is the largest investigative dermatology society in Europe with a current membership of over 1200.
By supporting investigative dermatology, the ESDR contributes towards improving the health of patients suffering from skin and venereal disease. Applications of recent scientific advances have produced diagnostic and therapeutic innovations in dermatological practice, particularly in genetics, skin cancer, allergic skin disease, infectious disease and autoimmune diseases.
join the esdr
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. Topics include biochemistry, biophysics, cell regulation, carcinogenesis, skin structure, extracellular matrix, genetics, immunology, melanocyte biology, microbiology, molecular and cell biology, pathology, physiology, pharmacology, photobiology, percutaneous absorption, clinical research, epidemiology and other population-based research.
- 291 Identification of high-yield genomic areas for assessing early photocarcinogenesis in sun-exposed skin
- 297 Role of TGFβ1 in combination with N-acetyl cysteine in the response of squamous cell carcinoma to photodynamic therapy
- 505 Unusual presentation of classic Kaposi’s sarcoma
- 295 Genotype-phenotype correlation analysis in recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa using in situ germline mouse genome editing technique
- 359 Skin deep and beyond: Function of Calprotectin (S100A8/A9)