18-21 September 2019
Elisabetta Palazzo from the University of Modena & Reggio Emilia was a recipient of a 2019 ESDR/SID Collegiality Award. The award helped her attend the 2019 SID meeting in Chicago and to present her work at NIH following the meeting. Here she reports on her experience:
Deadline: 1 June 2019 The ESDR is offering 3 awards to young South Korea-based researchers wishing to attend ESDR 2019. The objective of the awards is to help promising researchers obtain international exposure of their work and to build networks in Europe at an early stage in their career and thereby help develop their professionalism and sense of achievement.
JID Current Issue
- Pathogenic CD8+ epidermis-resident memory T cells displace dendritic epidermal T cells in allergic dermatitis
- Somatic mosaic NLRP3 mutations and inflammasome activation in late-onset chronic urticaria
- Exploratory Assessment Of Oxygen Flow Assisted Cutaneous Administration Of Methotrexate For Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma, Mycosis Fungoides And Extramammary Paget’s Disease
- IL-1β-primed Mesenchymal Stromal Cells improve epidermal substitute engraftment and wound healing via MMPs and TGF-β1
- CD49fhigh Defines A Distinct Skin Mesenchymal Stem Cell Population Capable of Hair Follicle Epithelial Cell Maintenance
- Coagulation Factor XIII-A Subunit Missense Mutation in the Pathobiology of Autosomal Dominant Multiple Dermatofibromas
- Itch and mental health in dermatological patients across Europe: a cross sectional study in 13 countries
- 672 A cosmetic serum formulated with botanical extracts targeting causes of slackened skin improves skin elasticity, firmness, wrinkle severity and facial contours
- 523 MITF-mediated extracellular matrix changes control intratumour heterogeneity in melanoma
- 274 Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: Bottom Up Control Of The Skin Barrier?
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.