Click for more information
DEADLINE 15 JUNE 2018
ESDR is offering opportunities to apply for travel awards within Europe to further dermatological research. Grants of up to EUR 10'000 will be available per successful applicant.
(i) To develop and progress the research career of both clinical and non-clinical researchers within the field of dermatological research, and
(ii) To introduce new techniques or skills to your current research interest.
2) Types of training
We are deeply saddened that Professor Otto Braun-Falco passed away on 9 April 2018.
Prof Braun-Falco is considered one of the most influential dermatologists of the twentieth century.
Title: “Entrepreneurship in Dermatology”
3-5 October 2018, Budapest, Hungary
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
EADV-ESDR Summer Research Workshop, 4-8 June 2018. Naples, Italy
Deadline for Applications: 4 February 2018
JID Current Issue
- A Critical Role of the IL-1β-IL-1R Signaling Pathway in Skin Inflammation and Psoriasis Pathogenesis
- The serine protease activity of Corin is required for normal pigment type switching
- Hypoosmotic stress drives IL-33 production in human keratinocytes – an epidermal homeostatic response
- Epidermolysis bullosa simplex with KLHL24 mutations is associated with dilated cardiomyopathy
- dsRNA sensing induces loss of cell identity
- Nicastrin/miR-30a-3p/RAB31 axis regulates keratinocyte differentiation by impairing EGFR signaling in familial acne inversa
- Keratinocyte expression of A20/TNFAIP3 controls skin inflammation associated with atopic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Genome editing of human primary keratinocytes by CRISPR/Cas9 reveals an essential role of the NLRP1 inflammasome in UVB sensing
- TWEAK/Fn14 Signals Mediate Burn Wound Repair
- Activation of TRPV3 inhibits lipogenesis and stimulates production of inflammatory mediators in human sebocytes – a putative contributor to dry skin dermatoses
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.