Click for more information
DEADLINE 15 JUNE 2018
ESDR is offering opportunities to apply for travel awards within Europe to further dermatological research. Grants of up to EUR 10'000 will be available per successful applicant.
(i) To develop and progress the research career of both clinical and non-clinical researchers within the field of dermatological research, and
(ii) To introduce new techniques or skills to your current research interest.
2) Types of training
We are deeply saddened that Professor Otto Braun-Falco passed away on 9 April 2018.
Prof Braun-Falco is considered one of the most influential dermatologists of the twentieth century.
Title: “Entrepreneurship in Dermatology”
3-5 October 2018, Budapest, Hungary
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
EADV-ESDR Summer Research Workshop, 4-8 June 2018. Naples, Italy
Deadline for Applications: 4 February 2018
JID Current Issue
- Research Techniques Made Simple: CAR T Cell Therapy
- Advances in Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus and Dermatomyositis: A report from the 4th International Conference on Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus An ongoing need for international consensus and collaborations
- Marked Changes in Lamellar Granule and Trans-Golgi Network Structure Occur During Epidermal Keratinocyte Differentiation
- IL-10-producing Regulatory B Cells Are Decreased in Patients with Atopic Dermatitis
- Incidence and mortality of pemphigus in France
- Both sphingosine kinase 1 and 2 coordinately regulate cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide production during keratinocyte differentiation
- Increased myeloid dendritic cells and TNF-α expression predicts poor response to hydroxychloroquine in cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Volumetric Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography (vMSOT) for Three-Dimensional (3D) Reconstruction of Skin Tumors – A Further Evaluation with Histopathological Correlation
- Th1 and Th17 immune responses act complementarily to optimally control superficial dermatophytosis
- Spironolactone depletes the XPB protein and inhibits DNA damage responses in UVB-irradiated human skin
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.