Click for more information
DEADLINE 15 JUNE 2018
ESDR is offering opportunities to apply for travel awards within Europe to further dermatological research. Grants of up to EUR 10'000 will be available per successful applicant.
(i) To develop and progress the research career of both clinical and non-clinical researchers within the field of dermatological research, and
(ii) To introduce new techniques or skills to your current research interest.
2) Types of training
We are deeply saddened that Professor Otto Braun-Falco passed away on 9 April 2018.
Prof Braun-Falco is considered one of the most influential dermatologists of the twentieth century.
Title: “Entrepreneurship in Dermatology”
3-5 October 2018, Budapest, Hungary
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
EADV-ESDR Summer Research Workshop, 4-8 June 2018. Naples, Italy
Deadline for Applications: 4 February 2018
JID Current Issue
- HSP70IQ435A-Encoding DNA Repigments Vitiligo Lesions in Sinclair Swine
- A framework for multi-omic prediction of treatment response to biologic therapy for psoriasis
- HMGB1/RAGE Mediates UVB-induced Secretory Inflammatory Response and Resistance to Apoptosis in Human Melanocytes
- Chronic inflammation promotes skin carcinogenesis in cancer-prone discoid lupus erythematosus
- Generation and Validation of a Complete Knockout Model of abcc6a In Zebrafish
- CXCL5 as regulator of neutrophil function in cutaneous melanoma
- Cornulin Is Induced in Psoriasis Lesions and Promotes Keratinocyte Proliferation via PI3K-Akt Pathways
- Enamel anomalies in a pachyonychia congenita patient with a mutation in KRT16
- Insights Into Male Androgenetic Alopecia: Differential Gene Expression Profiling of Plucked Hair Follicles and Integration with Genetic Data
- Cockayne Syndrome Type a (CSA) Protein Protects Primary Human Keratinocytes from Senescence
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.